Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Block Print Fun

Years ago I did a block print with the help of my art teacher. They're so much fun and rewarding, so I decided to go buy some supplies and make some on my own! I'm working up to possibly making carvings of some drawings I did a while back on the computer that were made to look like block print. For now, I'm getting practice by making stamps for our books. I got the idea when Stu and I recently lent a ton of our books to different people. Too bad I can't stamp those ones!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey, that's so cool! Make one with an angry Itty that says "This book belongs to ____, not you!"

I wish I could have half your artistic creativity!!!

Alma said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! I'll let you make me one if you promise to stop punching me :)

Fawn said...

wow this is so cute. you should make ones with so much attitude, like, "this book is .....'s, bitches." i bet you sell tons on etsy.

Kt Shy said...

sooo cute, I wanna make one!